The end of back office admin is beginning.
Seamlessly integrate AI assistants with internal teams in a single workspace - to triage work, manage support requests, automate processes, update records, compile reports and much more.Teamhouse means back office teams can do more, faster, with fewer tools and less cost.
Built for and loved by teams including
No more business as usual
No more endless copying and pasting from notes, docs and spreadsheets, no more blocking time in your calendar just to do even more admin. No more three-page handovers before you go on leave. It's time for a change.Teamhouse helps back office teams like HR, Operations, Legal and Finance work easier and faster with employees, other departments and each other.
Managing work & projects
Comms, decisions and data - all in one place
Teamhouse consolidates the tools you already use (notes, docs, tasks, notifications, and messaging) into a simple and fast workspace designed just for you and your team - while your AI assistant categorises, prioritises and summarises work in a flash.
"Visibility of our work is badly needed. Because we’re working remotely and not in the same office, this saves so much time by having the same detail in front of everyone.”- Head of HR, 220 employees
Reporting & insights
All the insights without the spreadsheets
How much work has your team done in the past month? What were the biggest time-sinks? How can you make the team more efficient?For the first time, internal teams have visibility of all their work, supported by AI-powered insights to help them improve their back office processes.
"We typically use our inboxes as to-do lists - I send myself email reminders all the time. As a company like ours scales, Teamhouse is exactly what we need.”- VP of People Success, 350 employees
AI-assisted employee support
Personalised support, 24 hours a day
Your AI assistant takes the strain off your team, ensuring no employee question goes unanswered.Teamhouse resolves 50% of support requests instantly, with accurate answers based on your existing policies, guidelines and handbooks. And if the assistant can't help? It assigns the work based on the suitability, availability and priorities of your team.
"We're being asked to do more and more with the headcount we have.So I can't hire more staff - but I can sign off on new software that replaces the mess we have and helps us scale the business. I think that's the real strength of Teamhouse.”- Operations lead, 1,300 employees
Setting up Teamhouse
Work the way you want to
The last thing you want is more admin, so it's easy to make changes in Teamhouse.Collaborate with other teams, edit roles and permissions while your AI assistant assigns and triages your workload - everything about Teamhouse is intuitive and easy.
“This is great. All the benefits of Zendesk but built for what we do.”- Tessa Whitehead, Head of Global Operations, Pupil
"Some processes live in Notion, some in Google sheets. As we grow it's so important to have a scalable and centralised solution to store our processes and manage employee requests, focusing the People team's efforts where it really matters. This is something that Teamhouse really nails."
Director of People, BeZero Carbon
"Despite having sophisticated tech stacks and a library of policies designed to encourage a self-serve culture, the modern People Ops team still spends most of their time answering questions and transferring documents from one place to another. Teamhouse will drastically improve the service they provide, reduce manual intervention and boost the chances of a successful resolution."
Chief Operating Officer, Bob W.
The end of admin is beginning.
You'll love Teamhouse, and so will your team.
- Browser Type
- Operating System
- Browsing History on Our Site
- Cookie InformationThis information is exclusively used to enhance user experience and optimise our website.Information Collected from Users and CustomersFor users and customers who create an account in order to use our product, and voluntarily provide the relevant consent and permissions, we may gather process-related data from company tools like Slack, Gmail, your HRIS and related documents. This data includes information on workflow, tasks, and processes, focusing on how these are constructed and completed.Purpose of Data CollectionThe collected data may be used for several purposes, including:- Enhancing internal administration
- Improving and refining our products and services
- Creating non-exclusive datasets for training LLMs, focusing solely on operational data related to workflow and processesImportantly, while we do not collect sensitive data that may identify individuals or companies for integration into Large Language Models (LLMs). The process-related we collect is instrumental in training and enhancing LLMs to better understand and optimise workflows and processes, thereby improving and refining our products and services.Data Masking and ProtectionWe employ comprehensive data masking and privacy-preserving methodologies to safeguard the integrity of the collected data. These techniques ensure that the utilised data is generalised, anonymised, and devoid of individual identifiers, minimising risks and maintaining data fidelity.Data Disclosure and SharingAggregated or de-identified data may be shared with third parties for research and development purposes. We strictly prohibit the selling, trading, or renting of identifiable information and disclose data exclusively under the following circumstances:- Compliance with legal obligations
- Enforcement of our terms and conditions
- Addressing security, fraud, or technical concerns
- Data retentionData is retained only for the periods necessary to fulfil the purposes detailed in this Policy or as mandated by relevant laws.Rights of the Data SubjectAs a data subject, you retain the right to:- Access your operational data
- Amend inaccuracies within the data
- Request deletion or limitation of certain data processing activities.
- Object to the processing of your data
We're building Teamhouse because we believe that AI is going to radically transform how companies are built and operated, allowing internal business teams to finally spend their time on what really matters.
Between us, we've worked in business operations for over a decade - in five companies across three continents. Every time we encountered the same problems - tedious tasks, copying and pasting from emails, documents and spreadsheets, blocking time in our calendars just to do more admin.Internal teams had to manage their work in Google Tasks and notebooks, employee data was spread across tools and spreadsheets, and management had no visibility of the scale or effort required to coordinate and deliver their work.That's why we're building a workspace where all internal teams - humans and AI assistants alike - can coordinate, manage and automate work across the back office the back office - not just HR, but legal, operations, finances and IT.We're starting by collaborating with people teams in amazing organisations to craft a product that transforms how work is done across businesses - using the latest technologies to make admin faster, less painful and ultimately make more time for what really matters.
Book a demo